Ten Saudis Detained Regarding the Terrorist Attack at US Naval Air Base Including Three Who Filmed the Attack; FBI Calls for Info; Hunt Underway for Several Missing Saudi Servicemen
ALL Military Strategic and Tactical bases within ALL services should go to DEFCON 4 immediately – the fact that they haven’t is just fuckin’ amazing to me. Yeah – it’s inconvenient, it’s tedious, it’s a lot of extra work but WTF it’s called NATIONAL DEFENSE STRATEGIC POSTURING DumbAss’s!! This attack by the Saudi was ONLY A TRAINING OP! — Let’s take a deeper look..
1. It happened on a military training base – the lowest strategic level of all bases besides Quartermaster Exchange depots and Food Processing.
2. It was a “pilot training base specifically” so look through ALL RADAR and VoxComm recordings during the time of the Op, especially on low-priority low-use channels like Search and Rescure good chance it was filmed from a strategic point in the sky and captured every detail – both before and after!
3. Terrorist cells rarely operate in numbers more than 4-5 individuals — there were 10 detained here – this is a very large operation. They could be B1 or B2 bomber pilots; they could be stationed on a Nuke Sub; they could be ‘in the Pentagon’; THEY COULD BE FUCKIN ANYWHERE.. Don’t wait for the other shoe to drop – GO TO DEFCON 4 OPERATIONS PROTOCOL NOW! GLOBAL!! That is the price we will all pay forever forward for our “trashing of the worlds people, property and lives”!
4. This Op – again this IS a very large Op – was sanctioned at a very high level in both the US (don’t put ANYTHING past D.J. Trumpanzee -we already know he’s a Traitor) and the Saudi government – there can be no doubt about that!
5. All the waterboarding in the world won’t get you any Intel on who gave the order, when was it given, how many are involved in total or any of that.. BUT you may be able to learn what the TRUE target is and when and where in the future to expect it with a little expert interrogation and manipulation.
BETTER GET MOVING – NO TIME TO WASTE! IT MAY ALREADY IN PROCESS.. Good Luck SecDef Dr. Mark T. Esper. But I think you’re gonna lose this one buddy.. on YOUR watch.
According to the FBI: “The NAS Pensacola shooter is identified as Saudi national Mohammed Alshamrani. Anyone with information regarding his activites is encouraged to call 1-800-CALL-FBI. FBI Jacksonville is not aware of any credible threat toward the Pensacola community at this time.” https://archive.li/Hrvi0(Read archived comments)
Update: “FBI hunt for missing Saudi servicemen as it’s revealed Pensacola Naval base killer hosted dinner party to watch mass shooting videos and visited New York to see Rockefeller Christmas tree lights turned on just two days before By ANDREW COURT and KEITH GRIFFITH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM PUBLISHED: 18:50 EST, 7 December 2019 | UPDATED: 01:13 EST, 8 December 2019, The Daily Mail, The FBI is reportedly hunting for several Saudi students from Navy Station Pensacola, after they vanished in the wake of Friday’s mass shooting at the base…” https://archive.li/pdaLb
According to the FBI: “The NAS Pensacola shooter is identified as Saudi national Mohammed Alshamrani. Anyone with information regarding his activites is encouraged to call 1-800-CALL-FBI. FBI Jacksonville is not aware of any credible threat toward the Pensacola community at this time.” https://archive.li/Hrvi0(Read archived comments) The Saudi Air Force Pilot who launched the terrorist attack at the Pensacola Naval Base has been identified by the United States military as Second Lt. Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani. He was killed by a Deputy Sheriff. “Six other Saudi nationals were detained for questioning near the scene of the shooting, including three who were seen filming the entire incident…“, said the New York Times. The terrorist allegedly bought the Glock 45 9-mm pistol with an extended magazine locally. He “had four to six other magazines in his possession when he was taken down by a sheriff’s deputy“, according to a New York Times’ informant. See: “Six Saudis Said to Be Questioned After Pensacola Navy Base Shooting“, By Kalyn Wolfe, Patricia Mazzei, Eric Schmitt and Christine Hause Published Dec. 6, 2019 Updated Dec. 7, 2019, 10:19 a.m. ET, New York Times, https://archive.li/CqcZm Glock is an Austrian brand, and the ones made in Austria apparently would say Austria and those made in the USA, USA. No one seems to be saying why it was up to the county Sheriff’s office to intervene. Where was the base police? At least one base police officer did indeed respond and was wounded, according to the Washington Post: “Among the wounded was Charles Hogue, a base police officer who was shot in the thigh while responding to the shooting…” See: “Among the Pensacola shooting victims: An aspiring Navy pilot and a former track star” Dec 7, 2017, Katie Mettler, Marisa Iati and Derek Hawkins Dec. 7, updated Dec. 8, 2019 at 3:57 a.m. UTC Washington Post https://archive.li/qhWMP It sounds more and more like there were multiple assailants. However: “He just shot through the door’: Injured airman describes NAS Pensacola shooting Ryan Mills“, Pensacola News Journal Published 3:07 p.m. CT Dec. 7, 2019 | Updated 3:41 p.m. CT Dec. 7, 2019 https://archive.li/D2c7O